Sunday, January 29, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a good time at lagoon! It looked super fun. Things here are busier than ever but are going great. We are looking forward to the cold season here, if the sun will still be out this week we´ll all be missionary jurkey.

First off, Happy Birthday Mom! I`m working on getting the photos sent, my companion is working on getting them sent to me so i`ll forward them to you. 

This next monday is also my companions birthday so we´ll have a few more photos to send.

Our ward is doing fantastic, yesterday I gave a talk on the plan of salvation! Alma 34:32. We didn`t see Jorge this week at church. We are teaching him lesson one now and says he`s going to church next week.Next week is also our primary program. 

Thanks all the time i have for now. Tomorrow we are going to be teaching the zone about diligence and using time wisely and i`ll be going to two different areas this week to see how everything is going with the missionaries. Love you all see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment