Monday, June 13, 2016

Hat Shopping!

Hey Family,

Hope summer is going great, and that everyone is having a good time with all the activities coming up. The temperature keeps climbing here every day. The church noticed how hot it gets here so they gave us permission to wear hats and sunglasses! That means i`m going to find the biggest sombrero I can find! 

This week we will be having our last Zone Conference with President and Sister Bird, they`ve asked us to study "Repentance,"  in Preach My Gospel and come prepared with a spiritual experience. 

We were surprised this last Sunday, when a less active member that found us. He came to church with us. Ferrando is 52 years old and we were actually teaching his sister in my last area. Ferrando was baptized 12 years ago but he has had a lot of heath problems that keep him from leaving the house. We`ll see how it was for him to go back to church, tomorrow when we visit him!

I`m also playing the piano in church! Sometimes on P days I have time to practice a hymn. I've also started reading The Book of Mormon in spanish for our language study! If I stay on track I`ll be able to finish by the end of summer! Join me if you want!

Everything is going great! See you all next week!

Elder George

Alma 37:13 

No comments:

Post a Comment