Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I Made It!

Arrived In Mexico City
 
 
Landed at the Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico City.
 
Hola Familia,

I made it to the MTC! I had a super long flight and wait through immigration, the whole thing took about 5 hours to get to the MTC once we landed. It´s the rainy season here and has been non-stop since I got here. I have meet all the Elders that will be serving in Monterrey! I already have my companion and schedule. Its VERY safe here (in the MTC), apparently its been pretty crazy here because it is Independence Day. One thing that I need you to check on is the last time I got a booster shot. They reccomend in the past 5 years, that means I am due for another one. I can get it here at the clinic on campus. My P day is on Wednesday´s. P day is Picture day, ill send you some then. I don't get much time right now on the computer, but classes start tomorrow morning! 

Talk to you soon,

Elder George

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Elder George
26-10-2015 6A
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is 26-10-2015. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.
 
 
Missionaries leaving the airport to travel to the Mexico MTC

 



No comments:

Post a Comment